The codification of Town ordinances provides an essential component in the governance of the Town. It provides a consolidation of laws (ordinances) adopted by Town Council. Every one to two years, depending on the number of ordinances adopted by Town Council, an ordinance approving the editing and inclusion of recently adopted ordinances is passed by Town Council. These are ordinances that have enduring value and application. Ordinances adopted after the most recent update to the code will be listed separately, until the next time the Town code book is updated.
The latest codification includes such ordinances adopted through December 31, 2014.
- Ordinances (adopted since the latest codification)
- Ordinances (advertised but not yet adopted)
- Ordinances (advertised for public hearing)
Codified ordinances (listed below)
- Click the Edit menu, and then click Find on this Page to display the text box on the tab row. (If the Editmenu does not appear, press the Alt/Option key to display it.)
- In the text box on the tab row, type the word or phrase you want to find on this page. The number of matches found will appear next to the Options button, and the page will automatically scroll to the first occurrence of the word or phrase.