The bridge carrying Kummer Road over Pine Creek will close for construction on Monday, March 5. It is located just north of Kummer Road's intersection with East Ingomar Road near North Park.
- North of the Bridge - Head east on Ingomar Road, make a left on Babcock Boulevard, make a left on Pearce Mill Road, make a left on McKinney Road and then make a left on Kummer Road.
- South of the Bridge - Head north on Kummer Road, make a right on McKinney Road, make a right on Pearce Mill Road, make a right on Babcock Boulevard and then make a right on Ingomar Road.
- Although vehicular traffic will be detoured, pedestrian and bicycle traffic over the bridge will be maintained throughout the project.
- The bridge is expected to be closed for 90 days.
- This is an Allegheny County project, and the work will be done by Pugliano Construction of Plum.
- A full description of the project, as well as a detailed map of the detour are available below.