Nine terms on various boards, committees, etc., will expire on December 31, 2018. The Town is seeking qualified applicants to fill these positions:
• One three-year term on the Personnel Board
• Two four-year terms on the Planning Commission
• One three-year term on the Zoning Hearing Board
• One three-year alternate term on the Zoning Hearing Board
• One five-year term on the McCandless Industrial Development Authority
• One five-year term on the McCandless-Franklin Park Ambulance Authority
• One five-year term on the McCandless Township Sanitary Authority
• One four-year term on the Uniform Construction Code (UCC), International Fire Code (IFC) and Property Maintenance Code (PMC) Appeals Board
Additionally, the Town is seeking qualified applicants for the unexpired term on the Zoning Hearing Board of Kenneth Cuccinelli (who resigned), expiring December 31, 2020.
Qualified applicants will be interviewed by Town Council, who will vote on the positions. The Town’s appointment policy may be found here.
For more information on the various boards, click here.
The deadline to apply is Friday, October 12 at 5 p.m.