Public Works Service Request

The form on this page can be used to submit service requests regarding things such as streets/roads, snow and ice control, etc., within the Town. If you have questions regarding a specific request that you have submitted previously, please contact Public Works at 412-364-0616 Ext. 184.

If you elected "Other" above, please indicate what you are asking about here
Please describe what you are requesting
Address, road and crossroad, and/or general location of your request
Please enter your first and last name
Enter an e-mail address where you can be contacted. This e-mail will NOT be displayed on the bulletin board (it simply is so we can contact you if we have any questions, etc.).