MS4 stands for Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System. MS4 Programs are intended to improve our nation’s surface waters by reducing the quantities of pollutants that are picked up by runoff and transported into the storm sewer systems during rainfall.
To learn more about these crucial programs, how they relate to the Town and how you can help, please click on the links below to read more.
- *Pollutant Reduction Plans*
- MS4 and McCandless
- Town of McCandless Stormwater Ordinance
- STORMWATER COMPLAINT FORM
- Six Simple Steps to Better Water Quality
- Illicit Discharges
- Tree Planting Program
- EPA Guide to Source Flow Reduction
- How to Make Your Own Rain Garden
- Storm and Flood Preparedness
- McCandless Rain Gardens at Town Hall
- Stormwater 101
- Stormwater Runoff
- Town of McCandless Stormwater Management Timeline
- What is a Rain Barrel?
- What is Stormwater Management?
- Pet Waste
- Guidelines for Maintaining Streams in Your Community